Check Out The New IFD440 and the IFD540!!!
Avidyne’s continuing leadership in innovation and its Flying Made Simple™ system design make flying safer, more accessible and more enjoyable for pilots and their passengers.
The company’s expanding line of products also includes the industry-leading Entegra Release 9 integrated flight deck line for new and existing aircraft, DFC90 and DFC100 digital flight control systems, datalink-capable EX600 multi-function displays, the TAS600 series of active traffic advisory systems with ADS-B, the MLB700 broadcast datalink receiver, the MLX770 world-wide datalink transceiver, and the TWX670 Tactical Weather Detection system.
Avidyne is introducing the IFD440 FMS/GPS/NAV/COM system with Hybrid Touch user interface. Taking on the 600 pound gorilla from Olathe, the plug-and-play replacement for legacy GNS430-series navigators, the IFD440 can reduce installation cost and downtime for customers looking to add touch screen, or who are upgrading their aircraft to meet the higher-precision requirements for Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems/Localizer Performance Vertical Guidance (SBAS/LPV) and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B).
Avidyne has also announced a new AXP340 Mode S Transponder with Extended Squitter (ES). The AXP340 combines with Avidyne’s ‘ADS-B In’-capable TAS600A Series Traffic Advisory Systems to provide a complete ADS-B solution to meet the upcoming mandates and to benefit from the performance enhancements being made in U.S. and International airspace.
The AXP340 encodes and transmits the required ADS-B Out information, including your aircraft’s GPS-derived position, along with ground track, ground speed and altitude, in a series of extra pulses on the Mode S data stream (Extended Squitter).
The TAS600A provides ADS-B In capability, allowing you to receive the ADS–B signals from ground radar and from other 1090MHz ADS-B – equipped aircraft, and display both ADS-B and non-ADS-B traffic simultaneously for optimal situational awareness and safety. For more information on ADS-B, go to www.ads-bee.com.
Avidyne is also announcing that in addition to Cirrus SR20 & SR22s, the following aircraft models will be eligible for the DFC90 Autopilot including Cessna 182s, Beech Barons & Bonanzas, and the PA-46 Matrix & Mirage.
Did You Know (Cool Facts About Avidyne)???
- Avidyne certified the first big-glass Integrated Flight Deck for the light GA aircraft with Entegra.
- Avidyne was the first company to certify XM® satellite weather interface for light GA aircraft.
- Avidyne was the first company to certify SIRIUS® satellite weather interface for light GA aircraft.
Avidyne was the first company to certify multi-channel (XM/SIRUS/IRIDIUM) datalink communications for light GA MFDs.
- Avidyne was the first company to develop and demonstrate VHF Digital Link Mode-3 (VDL-3) (NEXCOM) avionics for general aviation.
- Avidyne was the first company to develop an active-surveillance traffic advisory system under $10,000.
- Avidyne has sold more than 10,000 Traffic systems into the GA market.
- Avidyne has sold more retrofit attitude-based, digital autopilot systems in the past year than any other company in GA.
- Avidyne founder and CEO Dan Schwinn is an instrument pilot with seaplane rating and Falcon 100 type rating.
- Avidyne is 100% focused on the design and manufacture of avionics for the general aviation market. It’s what we do.
Avidyne Is Big News All Year Long!
FMI: www.avidyne.com, Oshkosh Displays 2098-2101, 293, 294