Sat, Jul 28, 2012
OSH2012 Sponsor: Ultra Electronics-Flightline Systems
Ultra Electronics-Flightline Systems has designed and manufactured precision Engine Instrumentation for over four decades.
Whether you are in search of a glass panel replacement for your general aviation piston or turbine aircraft, or you seek new or retrofit program solutions; Flightline is uniquely equipped to address your needs. We are dedicated to providing superior products and cost effective solutions while maintaining superior customer service and support.
Intelligent Engine Power Management
Checkpoint is an intelligent engine management system that combines the familiarity of two-inch round gauges with microprocessor based signal processing and digital display technology. Designed for OEM and retrofit systems, Checkpoint Instruments provide an easy upgrade path from existing analog instruments.
AuRACLE Engine Management Systems provide discerning pilots with primary engine management compatible with 95% of all single and twin-engine general aviation aircraft. Turbine AuRACLE systems are coming soon as well. Cockpit resource management is improved by alerting pilots to critical engine conditions including fuel data, exhaust gas temperature, cylinder head temperature. Each unit is configured to the respective airframe and engine combination.
Our engine analyzers’ Benefits include:
- Reduced pilot workload and increased safety
- Quickly Interpreted data
- Immediate alert to abnormal engine conditions
- Provides key decision making information - Rapidly
- Incredible reliability
- Multiple, easily readable screens
- The Industry’s most accurate %HP
The Very Best in Aircraft Avionics:
All versions of the AuRACLE Aircraft Engine Monitor feature a revolutionary glass panel MFD display that mimics and is capable of replacing your analog aircraft gauges.
Our versatile multi-function flight instruments provide intuitive access to all your critical engine data at a glance. And they’re STC’d for primary operation.
- Twin Engine Aircraft-STC'd primary, TSO certified
- Two completely independent units in a single display chassis
- Available in horizontal & vertical configurations
- TSO certified for fixed wing, turbine and rotary wing aircraft
- Models from $15,995*
- Single Engine Aircraft dual box networked system
- STC’d primary – TSO certified
- Isolated redundant monitoring
- Models from $6995
- Single-box unit designed to replace an existing JPI ™ engine monitors
- STC’d primary, TSO certified
- Models from $5650
Did You Know... Cool Facts About Ultra Electronics-Flightline Systems
That The AuRACLE CRM2120 is the only leading Engine Monitoring system with fully redundant dual screen displays.
- The CRM2120 features emergency’ “Reversionary” screen display in case of a single display failure?
- That the SmartLean leaning assist process is most recommended by Advanced Pilot Seminars?
- That the twin engine CRM2120 is available in three distinct mechanical designs; enabling the AuRACLE to be easily installed in your aircraft’s panel?
- That all engine instrumentation is displayed all the time on all versions of the AuRACLE CRM series?
- That the CRM2120 is STC’d for primary replacement of all engine instrumentation – Including Fuel Quantity?
- That Ultra Electronics-Flightline Systems acquired AuRACLE engine instruments products and SmartLean technology from Xerion Avionix, LLC in 2009?
- That whether you bought your Flightline Systems equipment 40 years ago or recently, we support your product over its lifecycle? Flightline still services the very first systems we built in 1970.
- That Burt Rutan chose the AuRACLE CRM2120 as the glass engine monitoring system for his “Boomerang”?
- That the High-end military quality cables and connectors are standard on all CRM2100 and CRM2120 systems
AuRACLE... In The News!
FMI: OSH2012 Booth #2137, AuRACLE Engine Monitors, or to find an authorized dealer please visit www.ultra-auracle.com; or call (585) 742-5354
Only Time Will Tell If The Booster Is Truly Reusable On November 23, 2015 Blue Origin achieved a first in rocketry and spaceflight history when their New Shepard launch vehicle suc>[...]
Facility Earmarked For Work On Falcon 8X And Falcon 5X Airplanes Dassault Falcon Jet has completed another major expansion of its Little Rock Completion Center that will add 350,00>[...]
First-Ever Forum Of Its Type Draws Over 800 International Officials Over 800 Ministers and senior officials from States, UN and international organizations have gathered at the Hea>[...]
Kremlin Say There Was No Violation Of Turkish Airspace Tensions between Russia and Turkey, and by extension NATO, escalated Tuesday when a Russian Su-24 was shot down by Turkey aft>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2015-23-06 PRODUCT: Certain Airbus Model A330-200, A330-300, and A340-300 series airplanes.>[...]