Fri, May 06, 2011
Organizers Promise A Day Of Aviation Fun For The Whole
The Easton Airport (KESN) will host Maryland's first festival of
flight on Saturday, May 14th from 0800 - 1700 EDT.
The Festival will feature information sessions presented by the
Federal Aviation Administration's Safety Team Representatives as
well as local aviation vendors.
FAA Safety Seminars will be offered through the day presented by
FAAST team members from Maryland:
- 0900 - "Understanding Field Approvals, STC and 337 Forms"
Presented by Dave Garey, Principal Maintenance Inspector, Baltimore
- 1000 - "Approach and Landing" Presented by Ronald Levy, ATP,
- 1100 - "The New NOTAMS, What You Need To Know" Presented by
Gary L. Prock, AIM NOTAM Group, Senior Policy and Procedure
- 1200 - Lunch and MAMA's Rollout of the Explore MD by Air
- 1200 - "The FAASTeam & WINGS, What's In It For You"
Presented by Michael Bevan, CFI.
- 1400 - "Pilot Fatigue, What You Don't Know May Kill You"
Presented by Colonel Anthony Rizzo, USAF Flight Surgeon.
- 1500 - "Experimental & Light Sport - A How To Guide"
Presented by Andrew Riel, CFI and Steve Torzone, CFI.
There will also be:
- 0800 breakfast hosted by the Maryland Aiport Managers
- Spatial Disorientation demonstrations using the Barany
- Airworthiness Amnesty Program (bring your aircraft
- Tower Tours: Conducted hourly - sign up at the registration
desk, first come first served.
- Display by EA Region Rwy Safety Office.
- Exhibitors displaying aircraft including both new planes and
Participants will experience a special unveiling of the new
Explore Maryland by Air program sponsored by the Maryland Airport
Managers Association (MAMA) as well as tower tours, a warbird
display, and information on flight instruction opportunities.
Also: GE Honda, Sagem's Active SideStick, Syberjet Update, Techno Aerospace Knows How to Party The FAA handed over certification papers for Embraer's Legacy 500 executive jet durin>[...]
Homebuilt Homepage: Clubs And Newsletters This page lists Homebuilt related Clubs and Newsletters.>[...]
Phase separation is when a combined liquid separates into two different liquids and may occur when autogas is used for aviation fuel.>[...]
“I’m excited and humbled by the trust that the ALPA Board of Directors has placed in me with this election.” Source: ALPA President-Elect Tim Canoll.>[...]
A Few Questions AND Answers To Help You Get MORE Out of ANN!>[...]