Sat, Jul 28, 2012
Oshkosh 2012 Sponsor: Concorde Batteries
Concorde Battery Corporation has been in the battery manufacturing business for over 30 years and is the world leader in Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) aircraft batteries.
The popular RG® (recombinant gas) Series are constructed with the latest design technology including proprietary Polyguard® separators, robust “Over the Partition” inter-cell connections and brass terminals to minimize internal resistance and increase efficiency. Concorde’s batteries are engineered by a staff of experts with the distinction of having been selected to write military aircraft battery specifications and participate on committees that set FAA and International Battery Standards.
Concorde’s VRLA , RG® Series batteries have been proven reliable, durable and safe. Before releasing to OEM’s and our global network of Distributors, batteries are tested against rigid standards in West Covina, California. Concorde’s proven technology has resulted in more certified installations as Original Equipment or Replacements than any other lead acid aircraft battery manufacturer worldwide. Concorde is proud to supply Original Equipment batteries to American Champion, Aviat, Cessna, Cirrus, Dassault, Hawker Beechcraft, Learjet, Mooney, Pilatus, Piper, Robinson, Socata, Vans and more.
Concorde designs and manufactures over 90 models of Original Equipment and direct replacement batteries for fixed wing and rotary aircraft and has a reputation for designing application specific solutions. Concorde batteries are installed as original Equipment by the majority of aircraft manufactures and adopted by military air forces worldwide.
Manufacturing Military and Commercial TSO, FAA-PMA and OEM certified aircraft batteries for over 30 years.
Concorde Events at Osh 2012:
Free F18 Super Hornet Posters available at Booth 2053 & 2054
Did You Know--Great Facts About Concorde Batteries!
- Concorde’s newest batteries are the RG-223 (Challenger 600 Series main battery), RG-224 (LongRanger increased capacity battery option), RG-300 (auxiliary battery for the Twin Otter), RG-150-1 & RG-150-2 (ARINC battery for Boeing 717 and MD90) and the RG-325 (OE on Robinson R66)
- Aviation Consumer’s 2011 Aircraft Battery Study found that Concorde Batteries outperform the competition
- Concorde surpasses the competition with increased battery capacity and lifespan
- Concorde’s RG-25XC is 33% higher in capacity than most other 25 series batteries
- Concorde’s RG-35AXC is 48% higher in capacity than most other 35 series batteries
- RG batteries can accept inrush current 8 times their 1 hour rated capacity
- Concorde batteries are hand crafted in the USA
- Concorde designs & manufactures over 90 models of original equipment and direct replacement batteries. Concorde has released a new Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA) revision for RG Main Batteries (5-0171 Rev. M)
- Concorde now offers heated batteries for increased performance in cold climates
- Concorde has worked in conjunction with VDC to produce the Battery Minder 12248-AA-S5 (12 volt) and 24041-AA-S5 (24 volt) with charging profiles specifically designed to optimize Concorde battery performance
Concorde Charges Up The News
Also: Tecnam P2012, Great Lakes Biplane, USAF X-56A, New IFR Training System, 'Lost In Space' Returns, Laser Strikes, ADS-B Seminar ANN Airborne Link: /index.cfm?do=video.playVideo>[...]
Legal Ramifications Of The FAA's UAV Registration Program An analysis of the FAA's UAV Registration Task Force compiled by Jonathan Rupprecht of Rupprecht Law, P.A. Rupprecht write>[...]
The published minimum altitude to intercept the glideslope in the intermediate segment of an instrument approach.>[...]
“Economic and political events over the last year have impacted some of the fundamentals for growth. As a result, we expect some 400 million fewer people to be traveling in 2>[...]
Engaging The Aviation World's Pivotal Organizations, Interests And Viewpoints The Airborne Partnership Initiative, we call it the API, is a plan developed by ANN CEO and Editor-In->[...]