Sat, Jul 28, 2012
Oshkosh 2012 Sponsor: Eclipse Aerospace
Buy Today and Save:
Save time. Save energy. Save money now and every time you start the engines. Eclipse Aerospace brought together the most innovative minds in aviation and they have created an aircraft that truly delivers. It’s fast. It’s efficient. It’s quiet and comfortable. Most importantly, it’s safe and reliable. And it can be yours today.
To purchase an Eclipse Jet:
If you want to fly the most fuel-efficient twin-engine jet on the planet, all you need to do is contact Eclipse Aerospace’s Sales Team at 877.375.7978 or at sales@ECLIPSE.aero. Our representatives can schedule a demo ride and further explain the benefits of owning an Eclipse Jet.
With deliveries of a Total Eclipse Jet occurring in less than 90 days from your order, you can be enjoying all the benefits the Eclipse Jet has to offer in no time at all. You pick out the interior styling you prefer, as well as the striping pattern and colors, we customize your jet and take you or your pilot through training. It’s that easy!
Want to fly the all-new Eclipse 550 Jet? The first of these incredible machines is now being built in Albuquerque, New Mexico and will be delivered in 2013. The Eclipse 550 has improved feature sets that include Enhanced Vision, Auto Throttles, Synthetic Vision, TCAS and much more.
About Eclipse Aerospace:
Eclipse Aerospace, Inc. is the manufacturer of the Eclipse 550 twin-engine jet, the most fuel-efficient jet in the world. Eclipse also provides engineering, maintenance, service, and support for the fleet of 260 Eclipse 500 Twin-Engine Jet aircraft. Adhering to the motto “Customer First,” Eclipse Aerospace is focused on providing a superior customer experience for existing and future owners, operators, and pilots of the revolutionary Eclipse Jet aircraft. Eclipse Aerospace corporate offices are based in Charleston, S.C. Principle operations are located in Albuquerque, N.M. and Chicago, Ill. Eclipse Aerospace is located on the web at www.ECLIPSE.aero.
Did You Know -- Fast Facts About The Eclipse:
- The Eclipse Jet has the lowest acquisition cost of any twin-engine jet aircraft on the planet.
- The Eclipse Jet also has the lowest direct operating cost (DOC) of any twin-engine jet in the world ($1.68 per NM at $4 per gallon).
- The Eclipse Jet is the ‘greenest’ jet in the sky!
- Green Fact #1: Eclipse was the first jet manufacturer to use Friction Stir Welding (FSW) as a manufacturing process. FSW saves more than 1600 man hours of work per jet, forms a stronger bond than traditional riveting, and is a completely smoke-free method of bonding.
- Green Fact #2: The Eclipse Jet is the only aviation manufacturer in the world to replace Halon (an ozone depleting, toxic agent found in fire suppression systems) with a non-toxic, non-ozone depleting chemical, PhostrEx.
- Green Fact #3: The Eclipse Jet is the most fuel-efficient jet in the world (59 Gal/Hr).
- Green Fact #4: In the Eclipse, smoke emissions are released at rate 50 times lower than regulatory limits
- The Avio IFMS includes Enhanced Vision, Synthetic Vision, Auto Throttles, coupled autopilot, geo-referencing charts, and detailed satellite weather overlays. It is the world’s most advanced glass cockpit for light jets.
- The Eclipse Jet is extremely comfortable. It comes standard with an all-leather interior, dual-climate temperature controls, satellite phone capabilities, 110 volt outlets, and much more.
- The Eclipse Jet is delivered with a tip-to-tail factory warranty, P&WC Gold Engine Plan, all Service Bulletins and ADs complete to the date of purchase, and one initial or recurrent simulator training credit.
Countries From Around The World Participated In The 38th World Military Parachuting Championship Competition In Indonesia The competition is part of a program administered through >[...]
NBAA/CAN Soiree One of the much-anticipated events of the NBAA conference, being held this year in Orlando.>[...]
A fixed, nozzle shaped opening near the leading edge of a wing that ducts air onto the top surface of the wing.>[...]
“SNC is offering access to crewed or uncrewed space missions." Source: John Roth, vice president of business development for SNC’s Space Systems.>[...]
Get Aero-News Delivered To Your E-Mail We know you, like many of our readers, make it a point to check out the latest news and information daily on Aero-News... but did you know th>[...]