Tue, Aug 09, 2005
Second Time's The Charm?
NASA will have several opportunities to land Discovery Tuesday,
both at the Kennedy Space Center and two backup sites.
Times are approximate and subject to change. All times EDT:
- Primary landing site:
Kennedy Space Center
- 5:07 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 4:01 a.m.)
- 6:43 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:37 a.m.)
- First backup site: Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
- 8:12 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:06 a.m.)
- 9:47 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 8:44 a.m.)
- Second backup site: White Sands Test Facility, N.M.
- 6:39 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:33 a.m.)
- 8:13 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:09 a.m.)
There are landing opportunities Wednesday at all three sites, if
Also: ISU Plane Mess, Redbird-NBAA-Deland, 1st Inuit Female Pilot, NTSB on Reno, Rotorwash, Air Tanzania Q400s, Av-Appreciation It looks like the concept of presidential candidates>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2016-18-07 PRODUCT: Certain Airbus Model A330-200 and -300 series airplanes; and Model A340-200 and -300 series airplanes.>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2016-19-15 PRODUCT: Certain REIMS AVIATION S.A. Model F406 airplanes.>[...]
Also: LA Times v SMO, APS UAT Program, Gordon Bennett 2016, Tucson Control Tower, Hubble Find, Southwest Airlines, Iowa State Another new small unmanned aerial system is now on the>[...]
Airline Pilot Central AirlinePilotCentral.com (“APC”) launched in 2005 with the goal of providing comprehensive information for airline pilots.>[...]