Tue, Aug 09, 2005
Second Time's The Charm?
NASA will have several opportunities to land Discovery Tuesday,
both at the Kennedy Space Center and two backup sites.
Times are approximate and subject to change. All times EDT:
- Primary landing site:
Kennedy Space Center
- 5:07 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 4:01 a.m.)
- 6:43 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:37 a.m.)
- First backup site: Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
- 8:12 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:06 a.m.)
- 9:47 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 8:44 a.m.)
- Second backup site: White Sands Test Facility, N.M.
- 6:39 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:33 a.m.)
- 8:13 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:09 a.m.)
There are landing opportunities Wednesday at all three sites, if
Also: GE Honda, Sagem's Active SideStick, Syberjet Update, Techno Aerospace Knows How to Party The FAA handed over certification papers for Embraer's Legacy 500 executive jet durin>[...]
Homebuilt Homepage: Clubs And Newsletters This page lists Homebuilt related Clubs and Newsletters.>[...]
Phase separation is when a combined liquid separates into two different liquids and may occur when autogas is used for aviation fuel.>[...]
“I’m excited and humbled by the trust that the ALPA Board of Directors has placed in me with this election.” Source: ALPA President-Elect Tim Canoll.>[...]
A Few Questions AND Answers To Help You Get MORE Out of ANN!>[...]