Tue, Aug 09, 2005
Second Time's The Charm?
NASA will have several opportunities to land Discovery Tuesday,
both at the Kennedy Space Center and two backup sites.
Times are approximate and subject to change. All times EDT:
- Primary landing site:
Kennedy Space Center
- 5:07 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 4:01 a.m.)
- 6:43 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:37 a.m.)
- First backup site: Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
- 8:12 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:06 a.m.)
- 9:47 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 8:44 a.m.)
- Second backup site: White Sands Test Facility, N.M.
- 6:39 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:33 a.m.)
- 8:13 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:09 a.m.)
There are landing opportunities Wednesday at all three sites, if
Also: Aerion Takes Orders, API Partner EAA, 'Fly Along' Case Resolved, BASE Jump Tragedy, Electromagnetic Catapult, Gulfstream G650ER, Piper M500 With the FAA still stuck in the mu>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2015-10-05 PRODUCT: Airbus Helicopters (previously Eurocopter France) Model AS365N3, EC155B, and EC155B1 helicopters with an external life raft in the footsteps with cer>[...]
MILAVIA MILAVIA, military aviation, is what you are going to find here! The site starts with modern combat aircraft, focusing on main fighters, ground attack aircraft and bombers t>[...]
The angle between the deflected flap and the chord line.>[...]
“The restrictions that the town has adopted, by its own calculations, would prohibit a significant share of all airport operations.” Source: Excerpt from a complaint co>[...]