Tue, Aug 09, 2005
Second Time's The Charm?
NASA will have several opportunities to land Discovery Tuesday,
both at the Kennedy Space Center and two backup sites.
Times are approximate and subject to change. All times EDT:
- Primary landing site:
Kennedy Space Center
- 5:07 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 4:01 a.m.)
- 6:43 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:37 a.m.)
- First backup site: Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
- 8:12 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:06 a.m.)
- 9:47 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 8:44 a.m.)
- Second backup site: White Sands Test Facility, N.M.
- 6:39 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:33 a.m.)
- 8:13 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:09 a.m.)
There are landing opportunities Wednesday at all three sites, if
Also: Spectra Reserves, Aero-Calendar, New Airman Standards, Spaceport America, Pointing Lasers, C-17 Training Network, Seaplane Sim Supporters of the Santa Monica, California Airp>[...]
Court Finds In Favor Of Aircraft Owner Back in November last year, Eric Joe was visiting his parent's home in Modesto, CA, and flew his Hexacopter low and slow over what he says wa>[...]
First Stage Operated Normally As The Spacecraft Disintegrated More details are emerging from the launch failure Sunday of a SpaceX Falcon 9 booster carrying a Dragon resupply space>[...]
Goodyear’s Brand New Wingfoot One Airship Makes Its EAA AirVenture Oshkosh Debut This Year. If you think rigid airships are something from the past, it’s time to get a >[...]
AD NUMBER: 2015-13-08 PRODUCT: All Dassault Aviation Model FALCON 2000EX airplanes.>[...]