Tue, Aug 09, 2005
Second Time's The Charm?
NASA will have several opportunities to land Discovery Tuesday,
both at the Kennedy Space Center and two backup sites.
Times are approximate and subject to change. All times EDT:
- Primary landing site:
Kennedy Space Center
- 5:07 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 4:01 a.m.)
- 6:43 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:37 a.m.)
- First backup site: Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
- 8:12 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:06 a.m.)
- 9:47 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 8:44 a.m.)
- Second backup site: White Sands Test Facility, N.M.
- 6:39 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 5:33 a.m.)
- 8:13 a.m. landing (de-orbit burn at 7:09 a.m.)
There are landing opportunities Wednesday at all three sites, if
Glasair Makes A Commitment To Alternative Powerplants ANN CEO and Editor-In-Chief, Jim Campbell saw and reported on a lot of interesting things at Sun ‘n Fun 2014, and one of>[...]
The KR Is The Little Homebuilt Airplane That Sits So Low You Can Almost Step Over It But, In The Sky, It Can Get Up And Go The Official 2014 KR Gathering will be held on Friday Sep>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2014-17-01 PRODUCT: Viking Air Limited Model DHC-3 airplanes.>[...]
Gerd R. Muehlbauer Says 'Competitors' Claims Are Misleading In an open letter to the industry, MT-Propellers president Gerd R. Muehlbauer says that claims made by rival propeller m>[...]
AD NUMBER: 2014-16-27 PRODUCT: Certain Dassault Aviation Model FALCON 900EX airplanes.>[...]